When a new year begins, drawing up a list of good intentions is standard practice. For entrepreneurs, even small business owners, the main goal that emerges from the list is to take their business to the next level. Growth is always essential regardless of your industry, type of business, or size. It is the only way to continue to be concretely present on the market and to be competitive with competitors.
Growth is a necessary evolution not only for an effective expansion of the activity, but also for maintaining the conditions to which you are accustomed, or accustomed. In fact, if your business always remains identical to itself, in the end, it will even have a process of involution if compared with the new things we are forced to deal with every year. Simply put, an activity cannot stand still. Otherwise, it risks stalling. Growth in business takes time, dedication, intuition, work, and having to accept some advice or ask for help if needed.
Another key thing to do before you act is to take an honest and objective look at the current situation. Free yourself from habit conditioning, and don’t be afraid to try something new and different from what you’ve always done. Look at the successes of your business but also at the failures because the only way to improve is to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what you can still do to change the course of events. Knowing your starting point, you can establish an action plan to monitor. At this point, let’s see some concrete actions to take for business growth.
Focus On Your Customers
This is only the first step, but if you want to grow your business, you must pay attention to your customers. What are you missing, then? You need to know how to increase your customers’ margins and transactions, acquire new ones, and sell more. At this point, there are two paths you can take :
- Keep reading this article and try to put the advice I am about to give you into practice on your own;
- You can request a free call with one of our tutors to find out if a business coaching course can help you achieve the desired results in less time and with fewer errors.
Build Your Online Presence
How much do you take care of your company’s image on social media? According to research by Statista, the number of users on social platforms is continuously and steadily increasing. Furthermore, on these networks, there are also the customers of the future, boys and girls who are growing up and used to this way of shopping, getting information, communicating, and so on.
Therefore, taking care of your online presence, responding to comments, checking the feedback left to you, and sharing on social networks allows you to be in contact with your potential customers and start building a relationship with them. In particular, how can you best manage corporate social platforms? Follow these tips:
- Be consistent with your Brand Identity: you must ensure that all the content you publish on social media reflects the values, principles, and message you intend to convey with your company, products, or services;
- Post Regularly: Being present on social media means that you have to communicate with your prospects every single day. You can’t get results by posting on just one platform several times a week. Take advantage of all the social media you have available, especially those more in line with your target, and constantly publish new content to your followers;
- Promote your content: After creating posts, you need to find a way to increase engagement. To do this, you can start by launching small promotional campaigns. The organic visibility of posts on various social networks is decreasing more and more, so if you want concrete results, be prepared to invest even a few tens of euros a day.
Build A Sales Funnel
A practical method for acquiring prospects and working towards converting them is to build a sales funnel. Sales funnels can help you automate your business by allowing you to scale and grow quickly. It would help if you did quite a bit of work initially. But, once you have defined the various steps of the funnel, it will almost all be an automatic process.
But why build a good sales funnel? If you want to acquire new customers, you need to interact with them at least 4-5 times, if not more. People are bombarded with advertising messages when they surf the web or social media. Exposing your notice, offer, or product with a single post or sponsorship makes no sense. You’re just throwing your budget away. The growth of your business largely depends on building a good sales funnel.
Make Customer Service A Priority
A satisfied customer is a customer who will speak highly of your company and will return to buy in the future. Although you think your item or administration is great ( who doesn’t? ), you want to think about the legitimate client the executives — furnished with productive client support, prepared to invite any issue raised by shoppers, and fast to track down an answer for problems, taking into account what the organization can do. What are the characteristics of good customer service? I list them for you:
- Listening to customers;
- Treat each case individually;
- Always be positive even if the customer is angry;
- Handle negative feedback professionally;
- Finding solutions in line with business possibilities without creating false expectations;
- Maintain an open channel with the customer to determine if he has solved his problem.
Your customers are your brand ambassadors. They are the ones who help you find other people interested and willing to buy your product or service.