With Gmail, users can schedule emails to be automatically sent at a later time. In this guide, we will discover how to postpone sending emails with Gmail.
Gmail: How To Create An Account
To use Gmail, you need to create a Google account.
- Connect to any Google service (such as Gmail, Docs, Drive, etc.);
- Click on “Log in.”
- Press “Create an account”;
- Enter all the requested information, including your first name, last name, date of birth, and gender.
- Create a new Gmail address and choose a strong password.
Delay Sending Emails With Gmail On Smartphones And Tablets
To postpone sending emails on smartphones and tablets, turn on your device. If necessary, download the official Gmail application (available on the Google Play Store and App Store). Then, start the free email service by touching the appropriate icon.
Press “Write “, The Button At The Bottom Right
Type the beneficiary’s email address, enter a subject, and compose the email. You can likewise add connections by squeezing the paper cut situated at the top. Subsequent to composing your message, press the three spots at the top.
- Pick “Timetable sending “.
- Select a choice: “Tomorrow first thing”, “Tomorrow around lunchtime”, “Monday morning,” or “Pick date and time” (to physically mark the calendar and time).
Postpone Sending Emails With Gmail On PC
Is it true that you are utilizing a PC? Thus, prior to whatever else, open a program (for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Drama). Associate with Gmail, press “Sign in “, type your email address, tap “Next,” and enter your secret key to sign in.
- Click on “Compose “, the button situated at the upper left. Enter all the expected data, i.e., the beneficiary’s email address and a subject. Presently, compose your message (recollect that you can uninhibitedly design the message) and add any pictures and connections.
- In the wake of making the email, click on the bolt at the base left (close to “Send”).
- Tap “Timetable sending “.
- Pick when to send the message. Gmail gives a few suggestions, specifically “tomorrow first thing”, “tomorrow around lunchtime” and “Monday morning”. To mark the calendar physically, click “Pick date and time “.
Gmail: How To Edit And View Scheduled Emails
After you schedule an email message, you can view and edit it.
- Interface with Gmail;
- Press the thing “Plan for” (the left sheet);
- Here, you will track down totally planned messages: select a message;
- To change the email, subject, or beneficiary, press “Fix Send.”
- Rolled out the improvements;
- Press the down bolt once more (close to “Send”);
- Click on “Time sending” and select another date.
Smartphones And Tablets
- Send off the application from your cell phone or tablet.
- Contact the cheeseburger button.
- Pick “Timetable”;
- Select the email to see or alter.
- Click “Drop Send”;
- Roll out the improvements and press the three dabs at the top.
- Tap “Timetable sending” and select one of the accessible choices.
Cancel Scheduled Emails With Gmail
- The email hasn’t been sent at this point, and you’ve altered your perspective. Then you can drop the sending.
- Open the portable application or associate with the site.
- Click on “Planned”;
- Select the email you might want to unsend.
- Click on “Drop Send.”
Also Read: How To Merge Multiple Excel Sheets Into One